Yoga Beginners Course
Yoga is a Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practised for health and relaxation.
September Yoga Beginners Course
Every Wednesday 8:15-9:15am
15/10/2022 - 05/11/2022
Yoga 4 week course for Beginners
This four-week course is design for anyone looking for a genuinely accessible, rounded introduction to yoga, or as a refresher to return to practice.
Over the 4 weeks you’ll experience…
• An introduction to what Yoga is, the history, the lineage and the benefits of a regular practice
• Learn some basic asanas (yoga postures)
• Get an introduction to basic sun salutations
• Enjoy some guided meditations and breathing exercises (Pranayama)
• Understand why & how we relax in the final relaxation pose (Savasana)
At the end of the course our intention is that you will have practiced the core yoga postures whilst having experienced the calming, centering benefits of other aspects of yoga such as guided relaxation and meditation.